[SOLVED] Green Screen on GTX1650

Jan 9, 2020
I bought a GTX1650 OC 4GB Graphics card and I bought a LC-Power PSU 600W
I can't play games like GTA V , Rust , Paladins etc.. I can play for 30 - 40 mins max. Then my PC crashes with random colors.
I switched out the PSU for a Thermaltake PSU 600W and my game started Green Screening? I guess I fixed one issue but not the second one? Anyways to fix it because I can't return the GPU because of the store doesn't exist anymore because they stop working.

Any way to fix this issue? Really not trying to spend more money on a new GPU. Thank you!

Solution
Temps and clocks on the card?

When you get bad colors, that's normally a sign of a dying card. I would say PSU but you already tried two poor ones. You said you can play for 30+ min so there is a chance it's just overheating. Cleaning the heatsink might help. Dropping the clocks 50MHz or more can help too.

4745454b

Titan

When you get bad colors, that's normally a sign of a dying card. I would say PSU but you already tried two poor ones. You said you can play for 30+ min so there is a chance it's just overheating. Cleaning the heatsink might help. Dropping the clocks 50MHz or more can help too.

Reactions: xlilcutie
Solution
Jan 9, 2020

I'll try it out! Thank you for the suggestion.