[SOLVED] Green vertical lines in videos

Aug 11, 2020
I have Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580 8 GB and i have this issue for a while. Whenever I watch a video from programs like Netflix or any media player, vertical lines and pixelation occurs. I talked to AMD support and they said it's a hardware issue so I sent my GPU (i have 3 months of warranty left) but they only checked fps and temperature, obviously I have no problems with that. Right now I still have this problem and there is also another issue where my computer randomly cuts signal off but fans still on. Has anyone ever had this problem? Should I send it back, I really need your advice. I tried using old drivers, switched to Ubuntu, installed GPU to another computer and problem was still occuring.
My specs are:
AMD Ryzen 5 2600
ASUS TUF B-450 Plus
2x8 GSkill Ripjaws V 3000 MHz
Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580 8 GB
My PSU is 600 watt Thermaltake that comes with View 27 case

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Thermaltake is a brand, while 600W is the wattage, it gives us no indication of the quality of the unit which is why we ask for the series from which the PSU is from.

Swap the PSU out for something that is reliably built and has 650W of power for the entire system.

Lutfij

Titan

Thermaltake is a brand, while 600W is the wattage, it gives us no indication of the quality of the unit which is why we ask for the series from which the PSU is from.

Swap the PSU out for something that is reliably built and has 650W of power for the entire system.

Solution
Aug 11, 2020

Thanks for the reply! I checked it and it's Thermaltake TR2 600W Bronze. It'll be my last option to get a better PSU but other than that what do you think I should do? I can either sell it for less than half the price i bought (it goes around 120$ in my country for second hand) or send it back again for repair.