Grey screen and loud noise from speakers

ac13044

Honorable
Mar 25, 2016
Help needed for grey screen and sound issues. Only happens probably once a month. Haven't really noticed it till today. Everything is new the whole build is new .

Own a
Mobo Asus pro gaming
Cpu Intel i5 6500
CPU cooler Be quiet dark rock pro 3
Ram Crucial 8gb ddr4 ram
Gpu GeForce gtx 750 Ti
Psu Evga supernova g2

Any help much appreciated

Lutfij

Titan
There are a number of motherboards under the Pro Gaming series from Asus, which one do you have? Is the 6500, a K SKU or the non K variant? What is your powersupply's wattage? That being said, have you made sure your BIOS is up to date alongside your device drivers(namely GPU, chipset and IMEI)? Speaking of up to date, which OS are you running off of currently? If Woodwinds 10, I'd suggest you disable automatic device driver update feature and then reinstall your GPU drivers following this tutorial.

It'd help us further if we knew of your monitor's make and model number alongside the res at which you're working off of. Please include your ram's frequency as well(model number would be helpful too).

ac13044

Honorable
Mar 25, 2016
It has not done the Grey screen and noise from when I had Posted This Problem.

Asus Pro Gaming z170 bios updated to lasted (1206)

i5 6500 (non K) Cpu
Kept Cool With Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 3

650w Evga Supernova g2 Psu

Crucial Ballisix Sport 8gb Single Stick Freq1205MHz (16-16-16-39)

Gpu Geforce gtx 750ti Ti upgrading soon. at the min all Drivers etc are up to date Nivada Auto Updated enabled also.

M.2 120gb Storage - Os is Win 8.1 x64 All Drivers Chip-sets Graphics Win optional are all up to date. As with Antivirus and programs. i update every couple days anyway.

Using two Monitors at the moment on the 750 Ti as i use Ableton as Music Production and Traktor for Djn Gaming the rest and browsing web.

Generic Non-PnP Monitor using as tv. lg but switch to pc
Monitor Width 1280
Monitor Height 1024
Monitor BPP 32 bits per pixel
Monitor Frequency 60 Hz

HP E231
Monitor Width 1920
Monitor Height 1080
Monitor BPP 32 bits per pixel
Monitor Frequency 60 Hz