Hi! First of all my house isn't grounded. So my room is in the second floor where my PC is located and I get these electric shocks when I touch the metal part of the case. I came across this guy on Youtube who used a nail and stuck to a concrete wall and used a copper wire to connect it to the computer case and claimed that it removed the shocks from the computer case. So can I use this method and just stick a nail to the concrete wall and connect it to my pc even though I’m in the second floor?