Group Policy!! Changing settings for only a specific user ..

Adam

I need to assign specific user rights and accesses without
changing the admin rights...All I can seem to is change
the settings on the GPE, and it affects the whole OS!
Please help me with this....I am stuck!

Could you please clarify your question? If you are trying to assign a
specific user certain user rights you can do this through a Group Policy
Object. (Computer Configuration\Windows Settings\Security Settings\Local
Policies\User Rights Assignment to be specific) When you modify these
settings just add the new user/group and give them the individual rights
that you wish them to have. If you only want the user to have these rights
on a specific subset of computers, create a new OU, move the computer's
account to that OU, and configure the user rights in a new Group Policy
Object on that OU.

Hope that answers your questions,

Adam Arndt