Group Policy to remote machines

Hi

I am setting up group policy for a number of uses such as software install, and SUS.

How do I configure group policy so that it can affect remote users, such as those using software VPN through ADSL.

Some of the group policies would normally be applied on startup, before the VPN is established.

So how can I get round this?

Thanks for any help.

Most computer configuration policy and user configuration policy will be refreshed
after the vpn connection is established but by default that can be up to two hours
though you can change that setting for both configuration settings. Also GP and
roaming profiles are subject to "slow link detection" which may disable some policy
settings from being applied unless you reconfigure that. User configuration will only
be applied at logon if the user selects the logon with this connection option before
they logon to their computer, and then select the vpn connection. I believe that
software install is exempt from GP refresh by default also under computer
configuration. --- Steve

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb%3Ben-us%3B227260
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;203607