Group Policy vs. Terminal services

Dustin

I applied a gpo to an ou containing a single user. The
gpo settings took effect and everything worked fine.
However one of the features I applied was the Restriction
of adding and removing printers, when I logged into one
of the servers with the GPOTESTAccount it then removed
the printers for ALL USERS even though there were not
included in the GPO.

any tips?

Dustin

never mind