Gskill Ryzen RAM - In a Z370 Mobo

Oct 14, 2018
Hello guys,

Someone can help me with this, I want to buy a Gskill Ryzen RAM, because I got a great price in a 3600mhz. But I need to know if they will work fine with XMP and will run at 3600mhz in a Intel chipboard.

Solution
The timing configurations of Flare X memory are not intended for use with Intel platforms. They will certainly work but you will not want to use the embedded XMP profiles that were intended for Ryzen on an Intel system, so you will need to manually configure all of the primary timings and possibly some of the secondary timings. You can certainly try setting just the speed, voltage and primary timings while leaving the remainder of timings set to auto, and likely have success that way as well, but if there are issues you'll need to manually configure them in more depth.

Better, by far, would be to get a memory module with an XMP profile intended for use with the platform you are using.
The timing configurations of Flare X memory are not intended for use with Intel platforms. They will certainly work but you will not want to use the embedded XMP profiles that were intended for Ryzen on an Intel system, so you will need to manually configure all of the primary timings and possibly some of the secondary timings. You can certainly try setting just the speed, voltage and primary timings while leaving the remainder of timings set to auto, and likely have success that way as well, but if there are issues you'll need to manually configure them in more depth.

Better, by far, would be to get a memory module with an XMP profile intended for use with the platform you are using.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS