GSM in Alabama must be active now

Alabama must have switched networks because you cant purchase TDMA
phones from the web site any more.

Also, the maps for Alabama will not come up on the website any more.

Must be working on them

Chip

In article <10e39co38j0rl22@corp.supernews.com>,
Ralph Blach <rblach@NOSPAMintrex..XXXnet> wrote:

> Alabama must have switched networks because you cant purchase TDMA
> phones from the web site any more.
>
> Also, the maps for Alabama will not come up on the website any more.
>
> Must be working on them

Don't they have to launch electricity first?

Jimmy

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 20:22:26 -0400, "Elmo P. Shagnasty"
<elmop@nastydesigns.com> wrote:

>In article <10e39co38j0rl22@corp.supernews.com>,
> Ralph Blach <rblach@NOSPAMintrex..XXXnet> wrote:
>
>> Alabama must have switched networks because you cant purchase TDMA
>> phones from the web site any more.
>>
>> Also, the maps for Alabama will not come up on the website any more.
>>
>> Must be working on them
>
>Don't they have to launch electricity first?

LOL.

Desi

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2004

Not funny - Alabama has some of the most beautiful scenic views in the US.
If you haven't visited you shouldn't make comments just as this. There is
something to be said for rural, simple lifestyle and we even have internet!
To each his own.

"desi" <lin4333nospam@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Not funny - Alabama has some of the most beautiful scenic views in the US.

But only in the daylight hours, of course.

Bernard

jeremy

"desi" <lin4333nospam@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Not funny - Alabama has some of the most beautiful scenic views in the US.
> If you haven't visited you shouldn't make comments just as this. There is
> something to be said for rural, simple lifestyle and we even have
internet!
> To each his own.

AND, they have some of the most gorgeous women this side of heaven! And
they talk so cute--"You-all . . ."

Yes, Alabama has some really great "scenery!"

yes, I will agree, alabama had drop down knockout good looking females.
I lived there and they sort of demand that you be polite to them.
Maybe you northers have forgotten what polite is.

Bama has great senery, a nationally recognized med school, and other
great and wonderful features. Its come a long way from the back water
that is was.

I was just wondering if anybody could confirm if GSM has been activated
in Alabama.

Thanks

Chip

Jeremy wrote:
> "desi" <lin4333nospam@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>
>>Not funny - Alabama has some of the most beautiful scenic views in the US.
>>If you haven't visited you shouldn't make comments just as this. There is
>>something to be said for rural, simple lifestyle and we even have
>
> internet!
>
>>To each his own.
>

> AND, they have some of the most gorgeous women this side of heaven! And
> they talk so cute--"You-all . . ."
>
> Yes, Alabama has some really great "scenery!"

Don't we have enough of them Damn Yankees here already...quite tellin
'em how good it is and let 'em stay up North......
All GOOD Yankees are still up North :)

yep, it's terrible down here, hot, humid, etc....ya'll don't wanna
come down here, ya hear!!!!!

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 14:22:17 -0400, Ralph Blach

"Willa Jabir" <SpamNotAllow@spam.net> wrote in message
> Don't we have enough of them Damn Yankees here already...quite tellin
> 'em how good it is and let 'em stay up North......
> All GOOD Yankees are still up North :)

<snip>

You got that right!!
bamp

There's no such thing as a Good Yankee-

"Willa Jabir" <SpamNotAllow@spam.net> wrote in message
> Don't we have enough of them Damn Yankees here already...quite tellin
> 'em how good it is and let 'em stay up North......
> All GOOD Yankees are still up North :)
>
> yep, it's terrible down here, hot, humid, etc....ya'll don't wanna
> come down here, ya hear!!!!!
>

> On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 14:22:17 -0400, Ralph Blach
> <rblach@NOSPAMintrex..XXXnet> wrote:
>
> >yes, I will agree, alabama had drop down knockout good looking females.
> >I lived there and they sort of demand that you be polite to them.
> >Maybe you northers have forgotten what polite is.
> >
> >Bama has great senery, a nationally recognized med school, and other
> >great and wonderful features. Its come a long way from the back water
> >that is was.
> >
> >I was just wondering if anybody could confirm if GSM has been activated
> >in Alabama.
> >
> >Thanks
> >
> >Chip
> >
> >Jeremy wrote:
> >> "desi" <lin4333nospam@earthlink.net> wrote in message

US.

> >> internet!

> >> AND, they have some of the most gorgeous women this side of heaven!
And
> >> they talk so cute--"You-all . . ."
> >>
> >> Yes, Alabama has some really great "scenery!"

>quite tellin

If they come down they may even be able to tell you the proper use of various
words....

--
John S.

Jimmy

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 19:28:36 -0400, "Paw-Paw" <Paw-Paw@granpa.com>
wrote:

>There's no such thing as a Good Yankee-

The Civil War is over boys, you lost. Deal with it.

Being grammatically correct is not intended or desired when conversing
with a fellow southerner. Many even use the word 'are' for the word
'or'. It is quite humorous to be able to discuss a topic in the
presence of a Northerner with any other Southerner and he(the
Northerner) has no idea what you are talking about. But of course that
one was a typo, not an intended misuse.

These hare thingamigs git crossed when I be typing wiff ma fangers on
these hare 'puters.

Translation: I transpose the keys when typing on the computer.

If you didn't understand and had to read the translation, then you
know who this was for :)

On 02 Jul 2004 02:39:00 GMT, sexyexotiche@aol.comspamfree (John S.)
wrote:

>>quite tellin
>
>If they come down they may even be able to tell you the proper use of various
>words....

Paw-Paw: Are the ones who remain up North not good?

> Paw-Paw: Are the ones who remain up North not good?
>

> On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 19:28:36 -0400, "Paw-Paw" <Paw-Paw@granpa.com>
> wrote:
>
> >There's no such thing as a Good Yankee-

Who said the Civil war was over, it ain't down here!!
bamp

We also know how to spell scenery.

Seriously, I talked to one of the Cingular authorized resellers in
the Birmingham area last week about the GSM overlay. She indicated
that GSM was up and running. She also alluded to several glitches
that had occurred and said that she had had several new phones
returned due to these problems.

I've decided to wait for a few months for all of the bugs to be worked
out before considering a switch.

Rodney

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 14:22:17 -0400, Ralph Blach
<rblach@NOSPAMintrex..XXXnet> wrote:

>yes, I will agree, alabama had drop down knockout good looking females.
>I lived there and they sort of demand that you be polite to them.
>Maybe you northers have forgotten what polite is.
>
>Bama has great senery, a nationally recognized med school, and other
>great and wonderful features. Its come a long way from the back water
>that is was.
>
>I was just wondering if anybody could confirm if GSM has been activated
>in Alabama.
>
>Thanks
>
>Chip

Naw-

they just as bad as them what came South and tried to whup us in the War of
Nawthern Agression.

:-^)

"Willa Jabir" <SpamNotAllow@spam.net> wrote in message
> Paw-Paw: Are the ones who remain up North not good?
>

> On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 19:28:36 -0400, "Paw-Paw" <Paw-Paw@granpa.com>
> wrote:
>
> >There's no such thing as a Good Yankee-

Rodney,

Thanks, Thats just what I was trying to figure out.

Chip