GSpot-like app for mpegs?

GSpot is great except that it doesn't work with MPEG files yet. Is there an
app out there that does?

Try this: http://avicodec.duby.info/ . Gives some info.

Kevin C. wrote:

> GSpot is great except that it doesn't work with MPEG files yet. Is
> there an app out there that does?

virtualdub... properties
--

if I haven't given a url with my answer, try typing the keywords into
google.com

"PerthMETRO.net" <email -at- perthmetro -dot- net> wrote in message
> Kevin C. wrote:
> >
> > GSpot is great except that it doesn't work with MPEG files yet. Is
> > there an app out there that does?
>
> virtualdub... properties

I don't see that option in virtualdub. Closest thing is File Information and
it doesn't say anything about codecs.