[SOLVED] Gsync compability question

Hi guys, i've been wondered for my new coming pc, it have gtx 1650 super on it, and LG 22MN430 monitor with it.

The monitor only have HDMI and D-Sub Port, could i enable G-Sync over hdmi with my freesync monitor, or do i need to buy a adapter (dp to hdmi, active or passive?), i do need to use full displayport cable to enable the g sync on my freesync monitor?

Thank you in advance.

Solution
What's your upcoming pc consist of?

Stable fps will depend on a few things. Cpu capable of feeding the graphics card, having enough ram and a fast drive to enhance pagefile performance. Keeping background programs to a minimum also helps.

See video regarding connection between cpu and gpu.

Vsync helps sync frames to the refresh rate to eliminate tearing but depending on all the above, stutters can be the result of something else including thermal throttling.

boju

Titan
Ambassador
With a compatible video card, monitor and cable, both Freesync and Gsync is the preferred sync technology when it comes to dealing with screen tear and input lag.

More info here;

No worries. Can work around Vsync input lag (if it bothers you) by limiting 1 frame below refresh rate using a program like Msi Afterburner or Nvidia Inspector if game doesn't already allow via setting/command.
so, for my upcoming pc, i should just enable vsync in nvidia control panel, and the fps will be stable at 75hz? cause i have stutter when im playing games like valorant, csgo, etc. and it appears randomly

boju

Titan
Ambassador
What's your upcoming pc consist of?

Stable fps will depend on a few things. Cpu capable of feeding the graphics card, having enough ram and a fast drive to enhance pagefile performance. Keeping background programs to a minimum also helps.

See video regarding connection between cpu and gpu.

Vsync helps sync frames to the refresh rate to eliminate tearing but depending on all the above, stutters can be the result of something else including thermal throttling.

Solution