[SOLVED] GT 1030 + Intel Pentium G630 (2.70Ghz)

Ogis

Prominent
Feb 22, 2019
Im wondering how much fps i will get at some of the "newer" games.. like Far Cry 5....Or Assassins Creed Origins....Or Gta 5...im going to upgrade the cpu but for now i want to know how much fps..+ resolution

Solution
I have a spare rig that is used for guests with a pentium g2020, which is a little faster then the g630, and paired with a r7 360, The cpu's is almost always maxed out and attributes to large stutters when even gaming with overwatch or even fortnite. If you can deal with the huge stutters/frame drops, I'd estimate right around 20-30fps low, 720p for modern games, and maybe 60fps on more optimized games. Just my guesstimate.
I have a spare rig that is used for guests with a pentium g2020, which is a little faster then the g630, and paired with a r7 360, The cpu's is almost always maxed out and attributes to large stutters when even gaming with overwatch or even fortnite. If you can deal with the huge stutters/frame drops, I'd estimate right around 20-30fps low, 720p for modern games, and maybe 60fps on more optimized games. Just my guesstimate.

Solution

Ah Wai

Honorable
Aug 18, 2013
I also had a pentium G2020 ,8 GB Ram pair with GT 1030 Gigabyte OC Edition ,works very well on classic retro, low demanding latest title games or 10 years even older games. I never used this PC to run high demanding and latest title games like battlefied 1 or star wars battlefront 2, which is struggle running on my PC Spec. Hope this info can help. Cheers