Question Gt 1030 problem ( weird)

RafaelZam

Commendable
Apr 21, 2020
Hi everyone,

here again, i don't really know if you could help me with this issue, i've been searching info about this bug for 2 weeks i guess, and i don't know what to do,
first at all, let me explain the situation,

i have an old pc, is a optiplex 745 Desktop, with a Intel Core 2 Quad Q6700 (socket 775 LGA), 8 gb of ram and GT 1030 GDDR5 2gb

when i bought the video card (october 2020) i didn't have any problem with it, i just installed drivers with Driver booster and started play some games (fortnite, GTA V, CSGO) even old games like Age of Empires, Strongold Crusader, Zeus Master of Olympus, etc.

3 weeks ago, i've change my hard disk for another one, installed windows 10 normally, not any issue with it, everything was fine, i started to play fortnite normally but i was hearing something when started to play, everytime that I was dying or starting a match, i was hearing a buzz, lagging the music, the voices, everything for a while, some seconds 4 or 6 i guess, then everything just came back to normally but i knew that there was something wrong with it.
then i installed spotify and i was listening music, I start the game (fortnite) then the music was deformed, was slow, like if the speakers were damaged, closed the game then the music was fixed, launched the game again and speakers were doing the same "·!"· again.

I downloaded Age of Empires, Strongold Crusader, Zeus Master of Olympus and i can't play them.
when i try to play, is everything laggy, is nor playable, the music is damaged or broken, i don't know.

i've searching all the cases about this problems but i didn't find anything like that, i've heard about STUTTERING but everything realted with that, didn't work for me.
i've tried,
  1. re-install drivers /
  2. changed audio speakers frequency /
  3. installed olders and newers drivers,
  4. deleting drivers with DDU,
  5. using cmds like /sfcannow,
  6. / tested video card in other mainboard (worked fine) /
  7. desactivated telemetry /
  8. used LatencyMonitor to check what's going on with that but that show me this results:
IMWTt0D.png

more details here, pastebin : https://pastebin.com/UfYdj9Zc

BUT something weird happened, when i deleted video drivers (nvidia drivers) and installed Intel Q965 Chip set (video) drivers from default, everything was fine, i played stronghold crusdaer and age of empires, zeus, and other older video games normally, without that audio and lag problem, didn't have any issue, was fine, and latency was fine, so i said, sh*t i fixed the problem, then reinstalled drivers NVIDIA and the games was laggy again, a buzz in the music, voices and music was choppy again.

saw this video
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEgSmbVc1D8

and in conclusion i had to use a program called Custom Resolution Utility to delete an extension (HDMI) because i was getting some resolutions out of range of my monitor but i didn't worked too.

i dont know how more explain this situation
but there is my pc specs and a video showing how my pc sounds playing and listening music from youtube (in october i could play videos and play fortnite without any problem, or any choppy music/sounds, i don't know why those simple games (talking about recurses) is playing in that way,

AM I MISSING ANYTHING? i can't see the problem, please, help me :c

proofs:

buzzzzzz

comparation

specs

hOS6MvJ.jpg
iFCTB0y.jpg
lYQMt62.jpg

PS. sorry for bad English is not my native lang, have a nice day and thank you for reading this post

-cheers
-Rafael

Hi everyone,

here again, i don't really know if you could help me with this issue, i've been searching info about this bug for 2 weeks i guess, and i don't know what to do,
first at all, let me explain the situation,

i have an old pc, is a optiplex 745 Desktop, with a Intel Core 2 Quad Q6700 (socket 775 LGA), 8 gb of ram and GT 1030 GDDR5 2gb

when i bought the video card (october 2020) i didn't have any problem with it, i just installed drivers with Driver booster and started play some games (fortnite, GTA V, CSGO) even old games like Age of Empires, Strongold Crusader, Zeus Master of Olympus, etc.

3 weeks ago, i've change my hard disk for another one, installed windows 10 normally, not any issue with it, everything was fine, i started to play fortnite normally but i was hearing something when started to play, everytime that I was dying or starting a match, i was hearing a buzz, lagging the music, the voices, everything for a while, some seconds 4 or 6 i guess, then everything just came back to normally but i knew that there was something wrong with it.
then i installed spotify and i was listening music, I start the game (fortnite) then the music was deformed, was slow, like if the speakers were damaged, closed the game then the music was fixed, launched the game again and speakers were doing the same "·!"· again.

I downloaded Age of Empires, Strongold Crusader, Zeus Master of Olympus and i can't play them.
when i try to play, is everything laggy, is nor playable, the music is damaged or broken, i don't know.

i've searching all the cases about this problems but i didn't find anything like that, i've heard about STUTTERING but everything realted with that, didn't work for me.
i've tried,
  1. re-install drivers /
  2. changed audio speakers frequency /
  3. installed olders and newers drivers,
  4. deleting drivers with DDU,
  5. using cmds like /sfcannow,
  6. / tested video card in other mainboard (worked fine) /
  7. desactivated telemetry /
  8. used LatencyMonitor to check what's going on with that but that show me this results:
IMWTt0D.png

more details here, pastebin : https://pastebin.com/UfYdj9Zc

BUT something weird happened, when i deleted video drivers (nvidia drivers) and installed Intel Q965 Chip set (video) drivers from default, everything was fine, i played stronghold crusdaer and age of empires, zeus, and other older video games normally, without that audio and lag problem, didn't have any issue, was fine, and latency was fine, so i said, sh*t i fixed the problem, then reinstalled drivers NVIDIA and the games was laggy again, a buzz in the music, voices and music was choppy again.

saw this video
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEgSmbVc1D8

and in conclusion i had to use a program called Custom Resolution Utility to delete an extension (HDMI) because i was getting some resolutions out of range of my monitor but i didn't worked too.

i dont know how more explain this situation
but there is my pc specs and a video showing how my pc sounds playing and listening music from youtube (in october i could play videos and play fortnite without any problem, or any choppy music/sounds, i don't know why those simple games (talking about recurses) is playing in that way,

AM I MISSING ANYTHING? i can't see the problem, please, help me :c

proofs:

buzzzzzz

comparation

specs

hOS6MvJ.jpg
iFCTB0y.jpg
lYQMt62.jpg

PS. sorry for bad English is not my native lang, have a nice day and thank you for reading this post

-cheers
-Rafael
Since dell does not support w10 on that machine your into R+D mode.
Get the latest bios and chipset driver and test.

Run this and post a link........... PC Benchmark

Reactions: RafaelZam

RafaelZam

Commendable
Apr 21, 2020
Since dell does not support w10 on that machine your into R+D mode.
Get the latest bios and chipset driver and test.

Run this and post a link........... PC Benchmark
Hey ! thanks for you reply,
I don't know, i didn't have any problem with my OS, what is R+D mode? should i disable it?

i have already the latest bios and drivers :/

i have not problems playing fortnite, 30+ fps stable, but with those games and videos ... is still hearing a buzz when i launch olders games and videos.
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/40399607

Hey ! thanks for you reply,
I don't know, i didn't have any problem with my OS, what is R+D mode? should i disable it?

i have already the latest bios and drivers :/

i have not problems playing fortnite, 30+ fps stable, but with those games and videos ... is still hearing a buzz when i launch olders games and videos.
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/40399607
R+D mode means your doing something that is not supported and your on your own.

Reboot the machine and let it sit for 5 mins.
Run the benchmark and post a link.

RafaelZam

Commendable
Apr 21, 2020
R+D mode means your doing something that is not supported and your on your own.

Reboot the machine and let it sit for 5 mins.
Run the benchmark and post a link.
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/40422624
but i don't understand, before installing again win 10 everything was fine, i didn't have any problem before that
isn't this problem related with resolution of something like that?
KwvSiBt.png

because my monitor doesn't support 1920*1080

i reinstalled win 10 new version 2009 to see if anything is fixed with that, nothing changed, help please:/

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/40422624
but i don't understand, before installing again win 10 everything was fine, i didn't have any problem before that
isn't this problem related with resolution of something like that?
KwvSiBt.png

because my monitor doesn't support 1920*1080

i reinstalled win 10 new version 2009 to see if anything is fixed with that, nothing changed, help please:/
That benchmark looks better.
Run this........Speccy - Free Download
Read this and post a link to the speccy run.................. Speccy...publish

RafaelZam

Commendable
Apr 21, 2020
The speccy is showing you have 4 different brands of ram sticks and 2 different speeds.
This may be why the benchmark is showing a ram problem.
No idea if it has anything to do with your problem just something to keep in mind.
well, i don't think so, cause as i said, i've uninstalled my graphic card and used integrated graphics and games were running fine, and everything was fine with it, also tested gt1030 in other computer and didn't have any issue with it.

when i update use/install drivers from nvidia i get this error/bug

:C thank you anyway

RafaelZam

Commendable
Apr 21, 2020
sorry for bumping this but i still have the same issue, i don't know how to fix it,

as i said, my computer was fine, i was playing without any issue, i had win10, and just reinstalled win10 and this became.

i don't know how to fix it, i've search a lot of things but i only got this message from latencymoon

Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other tasks. You are likely to experience buffer underruns appearing as drop outs, clicks or pops. One or more DPC routines that belong to a driver running in your system appear to be executing for too long. Also one or more ISR routines that belong to a driver running in your system appear to be executing for too long. One problem may be related to power management, disable CPU throttling settings in Control Panel and BIOS setup. Check for BIOS updates.
LatencyMon has been analyzing your system for

Interrupt service routines are routines installed by the OS and device drivers that execute in response to a hardware interrupt signal.

Highest ISR routine execution time (µs): 16960,568096
Driver with highest ISR routine execution time: dxgkrnl.sys - DirectX Graphics Kernel, Microsoft Corporation

Highest reported total ISR routine time (%): 0,129129
Driver with highest ISR total time: dxgkrnl.sys - DirectX Graphics Kernel, Microsoft Corporation

Total time spent in ISRs (%) 0,150864

ISR count (execution time <250 µs): 8122
ISR count (execution time 250-500 µs): 0
ISR count (execution time 500-1000 µs): 26
ISR count (execution time 1000-2000 µs): 5
ISR count (execution time 2000-4000 µs): 5
ISR count (execution time >=4000 µs): 0

REPORTED DPCs
_
DPC routines are part of the interrupt servicing dispatch mechanism and disable the possibility for a process to utilize the CPU while it is interrupted until the DPC has finished execution.

Highest DPC routine execution time (µs): 3764,179834
Driver with highest DPC routine execution time: nvlddmkm.sys - NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 497.29 , NVIDIA Corporation

Highest reported total DPC routine time (%): 0,048436
Driver with highest DPC total execution time: nvlddmkm.sys - NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 497.29 , NVIDIA Corporation

Total time spent in DPCs (%) 0,148858

DPC count (execution time <250 µs): 27921
DPC count (execution time 250-500 µs): 0
DPC count (execution time 500-10000 µs): 16
DPC count (execution time 1000-2000 µs): 4
DPC count (execution time 2000-4000 µs): 3
DPC count (execution time >=4000 µs): 0