GT 710/730/750 suitability for i3 7th gen processor

Feb 24, 2018
Hi, am planning to assemble a desktop PC for gaming (for my 8 year old son). Am a novice with all this stuff. Pls help me with the below queries:
1. Can a 4gb GT 710/730/750 graphics card support all of the recent video games.

2. Can a 4gb GT 710/730/750 graphics card work fine with a i3 7th generation processor (& 4gb ram). Cannot afford an i5 processor since it takes the total cost way above my Budget.

3. My computer vendor has suggested a i3 7th gen, 4gb ram, 2gb graphics card with a certain motherboard (cost Rs. 4200). If i consider a 4gb GT 710/730/750 graphics card, should i upgrade the motherboard as well?

Thanks in advance.

ryzenlover2017

Prominent
Nov 30, 2017
I noticed you said the 4gb versions which use slower ddr3 memory, causing EXTREME PROBLEMS in most game graphically better than roblox. If I were you I would consider the gddr5 version, because even though there's less of it, It will make all the difference.

You'll get much better system ideas if you answer the following.

What is your total system budget?

Do you already have any parts? If so what are they (make, model)?

What country will you be making these purchases in?

Are you willing to overclock?

Does anything else need to be included in your budget (Windows, Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse)?

Do you have any special requirements? Such as minimum storage size, SSD, DVD/BluRay, quiet, color, RGB lighting, &c?