Question GT 730 suddenly won't make computer to boot

thechrisgli

Prominent
Jan 15, 2019
I've been using the gt 730 for about 2 weeks now and I didn't have problems with it. But, suddenly after turning my computer ON the computer just won't boot if the gt 730 is installed. I tried plugging my 9500gt and my computer will work if its plugged in but if its the gt 730 it won't boot and no beeps.I tried the gt 730 on my other computer and its still the same problem.

How can I fix this? is the GPU dead?

Oct 13, 2020
Hello friends I am new here I decide to join since I have many doubts I started to build a pc to play games for a low cost I bought a Dell optiplex 2030 D08S cpu to be more exact and bought a nvidia gt 730 of 4gb of vram ddr5 128bit I have windows 10 and I installed the Drivers from the nvidia page and to my surprise they were installed but there would be no nvidia control panel and in nvidia xperience it did not show me anything about the gpu so I decided to try another driver at the end I tried from the most recent to Old and unsuccessful, none of them worked for me. I don't know why it was even from the nvidia xperience app they scammed me? the cp-z says it is a 730 and a gk208 I would like to know if you could give me information because the drivers do not work well or they are not installed although the envy control panel appears but I will never have thanked in advance