[SOLVED] GTA 4 started micro stuttering on keyboard, mouse, screen after installing mods. can anyone help me with removing this please

Sep 25, 2019
my pc is a low end crap pile but i was getting some decent fps with this game after lowering the graphics and reducing my resolution from 1336 to 1280.. after finishing the game twice i thought about installing mods and having fun with the game. but upon understand that i need scripthook, asi loader and some other things to work the mods i installed them. the mods work fine but the game started micro stuttering. it started skipping a few frames, adding frames.. makes it completely impossible to play. the game lags on loading screens, the starting menu (showing neko wearing gloves), and the mouse and keyboard won't work when i press it during the second it skips frame. the game stutters in a uniform pattern. someone please help me with this..

Solution
Your Dell laptop is simply going to struggle with this game (and most others) because you have too little memory and your GPU is not capable of handling the processing load.

Adding system memory, to even 8GB, would help some.

Dropping your video settings as low as possible would help with the GPU load.
Sep 25, 2019
Download Speccy (the free version is sufficient). Post info from that tool here:

https://www.ccleaner.com/speccy/download
Operating System
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i5 2520M @ 2.50GHz 87 °C
Sandy Bridge 32nm Technology
RAM
4.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 665MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard
Dell Inc. 038C0K (CPU 1)
Graphics
Generic PnP Monitor (1366x768@60Hz)
Intel HD Graphics 3000 (Dell)
511MB NVIDIA NVS 4200M (Dell) 80 °C
ForceWare version: 369.09
SLI Disabled
Storage
465GB Western Digital WDC WD5000BPKT-75PK4T0 (SATA ) 42 °C
Optical Drives
HL-DT-ST DVD+-RW GU60N
Audio
High Definition Audio Device

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Your Dell laptop is simply going to struggle with this game (and most others) because you have too little memory and your GPU is not capable of handling the processing load.

Adding system memory, to even 8GB, would help some.

Dropping your video settings as low as possible would help with the GPU load.

Solution
Sep 25, 2019
aight all of this sounds too crazy for me since i have just little knowledge of pc and games
so i'mma buy a new one and call it a day..
this dell pc was gifted to me by my grand parents (they thought this was the best laptop of this generation :D)
i think its time to move on..
anyway thanks to all the people who helped me. you guys should help other people too. gg