GTA 5 frame drop and texture problem

Sep 20, 2018
Hi all, I'm trying to figure it out about this problem with rockstar but they, after a while, just close the ticket even if I still have the problem.
What happen is when I play in GTA and JUST when I'm in open world (single player or online) and just with this game I have problem with frame and texture, basically when I'm driving the streets, houses,etc disappears and frame drop from 60 to 1-2 for few seconds then it come back to normal and after a while again same problem.
I used to play GTA and I've never had this problem before then I stopped for one year and now I started to play again and I'm having this issue.
Obviusly I updated all my drivers, my PC is quite good and as I said I didn't have this problem before.
My configuration is:
CPU: i5 4690
GPU: MSI GTX 960
RAM: 16gb
MOTHERBOARD: H97 gaming 3

GTA is installed on the hhd and I have an SSD for windows and application. The temperature is overall stable around 50°C. Rockstar said is a problem with the graphic setting and told me to reduce the quality but the bar of the graphic card used is half empty and everything is setted on "normal".
I tried to find a solution on internet but everyone followed different steps but noone of them helped me.
Thanks in advance.

s0xwcp.jpg

8wwj92.jpg

Feb 10, 2019
It's your PC trying to load the graphics mate try your settings in game change them to maby medium if they aren't already I used to get this until I changed my settings mate

The game sabotages itself by having the main thread running at a higher priority AND NOT WAITING for the rest of the threads,that means that the game goes ahead running without having all the data,useless stuff like you know large parts of the scenery...
You can change that with process explorer which is a free piece of software.

This shows the problem better and how the fix influences the game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN-mdoMDuSQ
This is easier to follow,because it shows you how to do it in one go while the game loads.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8DQl_VRiPw