gta 5 lag!! problem with ram

konstantinkolev

Prominent
Jan 8, 2018
HELLO, Guys i have a major problem and i cannot find where it is and how to resolve it!!
(GTA V)

Problem: When I start the the Game , It works fine and it is playable (30-40 fps)! But After 15 minutes of gameplay , it starts to lag and fps drops (1-10 fps) and approx after 30 minutes its almost unplayable!

SPECS : Intel core i3-7100 3.90ghz (Kabylake)
Intel HD 630 Graphics
Kingston Hyper Fury X 8GB DDR4 (2133ghz)
WD 500GB (WD5000AAKX)
Gigabyte H110m-S2
Circle Gaming Cabinet with 5 Chassis Fans

Now as it is a comman thread but most comman answers that I found while searching was to improve RAM but I already have 8GB of ram which is Exact for GTA 5!

Solution

Then he is either playing at a much lower resolution or is lying to you. The others are right; not having a GPU will not help. It may be playable for a bit but it won't last. If you do not want to take advice, not our problem.

If you still want to stick to the same, try updating your drivers, such as for your CPU and the iGPU.

Then he is either playing at a much lower resolution or is lying to you. The others are right; not having a GPU will not help. It may be playable for a bit but it won't last. If you do not want to take advice, not our problem.

If you still want to stick to the same, try updating your drivers, such as for your CPU and the iGPU.

Solution