[SOLVED] Gta 5 on steam price

bboy.hh

Commendable
Mar 15, 2018
Guys how much it cost to buy gta 5 online on steam? And if i dont have gta 5 should i buy it , than buy the online ? Or just the online version

Solution
D
GTA isn’t sold separately as far as online and off-line. Some people like to buy the media so they can share it with friends or family. I like buying digital copies because then you never lose them and you can always re-download them And nobody can steal them from you or borrow them

Rockstar games are the best in the world second to none and they hold their value so you’ll pay whatever the going rate is usually around $40 to this day
D

Deleted member 14196

GTA isn’t sold separately as far as online and off-line. Some people like to buy the media so they can share it with friends or family. I like buying digital copies because then you never lose them and you can always re-download them And nobody can steal them from you or borrow them

Rockstar games are the best in the world second to none and they hold their value so you’ll pay whatever the going rate is usually around $40 to this day

Solution

Jepson

Commendable
Feb 28, 2019

Steam is actually having a sale on Gta V right now and I am pretty sure it is $15 so I would recommend buying it their. Rockstar is still a great place to get it from though!

bboy.hh

Commendable
Mar 15, 2018
Thank u for replying guys , appreciated the help , but the main question is , should i buy the original and the online version to play online , or just the online version to play online ? Even tho i dont own gta 5