ryann39

Reputable
Nov 19, 2017
Hello,
I play GTA 5 often, and I opened task manager one time, and my memory was at 71 percent, and it usually stays there. My cpu usually stays at like 23 percent, and my other ones are like 0 percent. When I click performance, my ram said that it was using a lot of GTA 5 and there is 4.5 available. Is this bad? My game does not lag but would there be a way to reduce the amount of ram it uses for GTA? My game settings are decently low, but not low enough to make the game look bad. I’m just curious, should I be worried that there is only 4.5 GB of ram available whle playing GTA 5? I have 16 GB of ram. Also is it bad to hear computer fans running, and for my GPU sensor to be at 65 degrees Celsius?

Please help,
Ryan

Solution
You're fine, games and apps will use whatever memory they require and as long as you arent running out of it you wont have any performance loss.

As far as your GPU temps, again thats fine for a GPU to be 65-75 degrees while under a gaming load.

ryann39

Reputable
Nov 19, 2017
You're fine, games and apps will use whatever memory they require and as long as you arent running out of it you wont have any performance loss.

As far as your GPU temps, again thats fine for a GPU to be 65-75 degrees while under a gaming load.
Ok, and i live in a pretty dusty environment so I always get worried the dust will damage my pc, is that True? I always try to wipe down my pc with a non static cloth.

Ok, and i live in a pretty dusty environment so I always get worried the dust will damage my pc, is that True? I always try to wipe down my pc with a non static cloth.

Dust in itself wont hurt anything but will eventually restrict airflow so temps will rise. So cleaning is always good.

If your case doesn't have dust filters you can buy cheap magnetic pc dust filters that can be stuck over the intake if possible. Another diy option would be to remove your case fan, slip some pantyhose over it and reattach it. When it gets dusty and clogged just vacuum off the pantyhose.

Reactions: WildCard999

ryann39

Reputable
Nov 19, 2017
Dust in itself wont hurt anything but will eventually restrict airflow so temps will rise. So cleaning is always good.

If your case doesn't have dust filters you can buy cheap magnetic pc dust filters that can be stuck over the intake if possible. Another diy option would be to remove your case fan, slip some pantyhose over it and reattach it. When it gets dusty and clogged just vacuum off the pantyhose.
So is it okay that my PC gets some dust in it? Because i live in a very dusty area. and its okay that I can hear my fans?
My CPU SEnsor is 49 C, my hdd sensor is 26 C, my pcisensor is 43 C, and my GPU sensor #1 is 59, 60 C, and it sometimes goes up. And its okay that my ram is mostly being used atm for Gta 5?

ryann39

Reputable
Nov 19, 2017

I have an Alienware aurora r7, do you know how to remove case? And how could I clean the dust that’s already there

TRENDING THREADS