[SOLVED] GTA 5 Stutter

M1suc1k

Honorable
Oct 24, 2016
Hey guys, my GTA 5 is stuttering so bad when I am in the plane and I am flying up. Flying down is okay as well as hitting high speeds. I get these stutters only in planes while flying up. My pc specs are: ryzen 5 3500x, gtx 1070 and 8 gigs of DDR4 3200MHz ram. Do you think that I need more ram? Or is it something else that is bad?

Solution
Hey guys, my GTA 5 is stuttering so bad when I am in the plane and I am flying up. Flying down is okay as well as hitting high speeds. I get these stutters only in planes while flying up. My pc specs are: ryzen 5 3500x, gtx 1070 and 8 gigs of DDR4 3200MHz ram. Do you think that I need more ram? Or is it something else that is bad?
Okay guys I am dumb as hell... I fixed the problem. The problem causing it was the fact that I have TKL keyboard and i have binded pitch up to print screen. so everytime i flew up i took like 10 screenshots at same time xd just binded it on something else and it is okay. thanks for the replies anyway. appriciate it guys

M1suc1k

Honorable
Oct 24, 2016
I dont know man what kind of FPS are you getting ? Single channel ram ? settings ?
I get around 144+ fps but i get around 30 when stutter occur. It occurs for a little while then its gone ofc but anytime i fly up it just stutters again. I am running dual channel and my settings are pretty much medium-high. I am using less than 2000Mb Vram (my gpu has 8000)

D

Deleted member 1560910

Did you try to reinstall ? I know for myself sometimes GTA V did act a little funny. Is this Online or Campaign ?

thesub3001

Honorable
Dec 30, 2017
I get around 144+ fps but i get around 30 when stutter occur. It occurs for a little while then its gone ofc but anytime i fly up it just stutters again. I am running dual channel and my settings are pretty much medium-high. I am using less than 2000Mb Vram (my gpu has 8000)
How many ram slots does your motherboard have?

M1suc1k

Honorable
Oct 24, 2016
Okay guys I am dumb as hell... I fixed the problem. The problem causing it was the fact that I have TKL keyboard and i have binded pitch up to print screen. so everytime i flew up i took like 10 screenshots at same time xd just binded it on something else and it is okay. thanks for the replies anyway. appriciate it guys

Reactions: JaidevB
Solution

TRENDING THREADS