Question GTA Online has significantly lower FPS than GTA V story mode?

Jul 30, 2021
Specs
CPU: Ryzen 3 3100 (3.7Ghz base)
GPU: RTX 3060
RAM: 16gb DDR4 3200mhz
Monitor: 1440p 75hz
(My GPU is significantly faster than my CPU as i only aim for 75hz and prioritise high graphics over high fps)

I play GTA online fairly frequently, and cant help but notice that the framerate in GTA online is significantly worse than in GTA V story mode. My settings are mostly very high and high, with grass on normal. In story mode i am able to get an almost constant 75fps whereas im only getting 50-60 in online.

Im fairly certain there is no bottleneck between my CPU and GPU as they both only run at 30-60% in online whereas the GPU runs at 95 and the cpu runs at 50-60 in story.
wondering if there is anything i can do about this or is it unfixable?

Specs
CPU: Ryzen 3 3100 (3.7Ghz base)
GPU: RTX 3060
RAM: 16gb DDR4 3200mhz
Monitor: 1440p 75hz
(My GPU is significantly faster than my CPU as i only aim for 75hz and prioritise high graphics over high fps)

I play GTA online fairly frequently, and cant help but notice that the framerate in GTA online is significantly worse than in GTA V story mode. My settings are mostly very high and high, with grass on normal. In story mode i am able to get an almost constant 75fps whereas im only getting 50-60 in online.

Im fairly certain there is no bottleneck between my CPU and GPU as they both only run at 30-60% in online whereas the GPU runs at 95 and the cpu runs at 50-60 in story.
wondering if there is anything i can do about this or is it unfixable?
It has been that way that GTA Online is unoptimized and getting worse fps the more player joined the server, sadly there is no fix for this unless rockstar changed the way GTAO works on Massive Multiplayer :(