GTA-SA-- images of CJ web repository?

Jose

Hey all, I was wondering, given the amount of customization (different
outfits, hairstyles, body builds, etc.) one can do with Carl, whether
there's a website with all kinds of different looks for him.

Between my game and that of this friend of mine, it couldn't be more
different-- my CJ has cornrows and dresses typically in olive shorts and
a baseball T or a T-shirt and vest. My friend's CJ has that tall Afro
haircut from the movie House Party and he dresses like a preppy.

José wrote:

> Hey all, I was wondering, given the amount of customization (different
> outfits, hairstyles, body builds, etc.) one can do with Carl, whether
> there's a website with all kinds of different looks for him.
>
> Between my game and that of this friend of mine, it couldn't be more
> different-- my CJ has cornrows and dresses typically in olive shorts and
> a baseball T or a T-shirt and vest. My friend's CJ has that tall Afro
> haircut from the movie House Party and he dresses like a preppy.

I haven't heard of any but we sometimes post links to pics we have
taken ourselves in here. I use msn groups to post mine
--
Paul (That’s what keeps me down)
Stop and Look