Andrew

Taken from http://pc.ign.com/articles/593/593282p1.html

"We checked in with Rockstar today and came away with a specific date:
June 7, 2005 in North America, with a European release following on
June 10."

Steph

Andrew <spamtrap@localhost.> wrote in

> Taken from http://pc.ign.com/articles/593/593282p1.html
>
> "We checked in with Rockstar today and came away with a specific date:
> June 7, 2005 in North America, with a European release following on
> June 10."

Cool. I might complete the Vigilante mission in Vice City by then.
Hunter's a bitch to control with the keyboard.

stePH
--
If it cannot break the egg's shell, a chick will die without being born.
We are the chick. The world is our egg.

Andrew

On 4 Mar 2005 21:06:08 GMT, stePH <acetheta@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Cool. I might complete the Vigilante mission in Vice City by then.
>Hunter's a bitch to control with the keyboard.

I can't remember that specific mission, but it must be doable as I
finished the game with KB/mouse and joypad for the flying bits.

WTF!? Its released....LOL

--
Les
AMD64 3200+

"F r e e" <free@spam.nothanx> wrote in message
> WTF!? Its released....LOL

Yes, Vice City has been out for some time now, erm...lol?

> Yes, Vice City has been out for some time now, erm...lol?

In Europe San Andreas is out since weeks on al platforms.... hehehehe

>> Yes, Vice City has been out for some time now, erm...lol?
>

> In Europe San Andreas is out since weeks on al platforms.... hehehehe

Perhaps you could tell everyone in Europe (myself included) where one can
purchase the PC version, as we are quite aware it is available on the PS2
already.

We can buy it anywhere here in snowy Spain :) (anywhere, off-line or
online to)

"Les Steel" <a@aolnot.com> escribió en el mensaje

> "F r e e" <free@spam.nothanx> wrote in message
>>> Yes, Vice City has been out for some time now, erm...lol?
>>

>> In Europe San Andreas is out since weeks on al platforms.... hehehehe
>>

> Perhaps you could tell everyone in Europe (myself included) where one can
> purchase the PC version, as we are quite aware it is available on the PS2
> already.

vinCe

"F r e e" wrote

> "Les Steel" escribió en el mensaje

>> "F r e e" wrote

>>> In Europe San Andreas is out since weeks on al platforms.... hehehehe

>> Perhaps you could tell everyone in Europe (myself included) where one can
>> purchase the PC version, as we are quite aware it is available on the PS2
>> already.

> We can buy it anywhere here in snowy Spain :) (anywhere, off-line or
> online to)

So you can buy it at the local Post Office and on the Spanish meteorological
web site?

you can buy it at the local Post Office and on the Spanish meteorological
> web site?

yo need to develop the other half of your brain a bit, mr. clever... :)

F r e e wrote:

> you can buy it at the local Post Office and on the Spanish meteorological
>> web site?
>>

> yo need to develop the other half of your brain a bit, mr. clever... :)

GTA:SA is not available anywhere in the world on PC as of now.

"OnePunchMickey" <fantantiddlyspan@hotmail.com> escribió en el mensaje
>F r e e wrote:
>
>> you can buy it at the local Post Office and on the Spanish meteorological
>>> web site?
>>>

>> yo need to develop the other half of your brain a bit, mr. clever... :)
>
> GTA:SA is not available anywhere in the world on PC as of now.

my apologies, now i remember it was PLayboy The Mansion what i saw at a
shop.... =8)

Steph

"F r e e" <free@spam.nothanx> wrote in news:38uj8sF5stfu3U1
@individual.net:

>> Yes, Vice City has been out for some time now, erm...lol?
>

> In Europe San Andreas is out since weeks on al platforms.... hehehehe

All platforms? PS2, XBox, Gamecube and PC? Oh, and is it on GameBoy
Advance too?

stePH
--

On 7 Mar 2005 20:10:00 GMT, stePH <acetheta@earthlink.net> wrote:

>All platforms? PS2, XBox, Gamecube and PC? Oh, and is it on GameBoy
>Advance too?

/me blows the dust off his Atari Jaguar ;-)

LOL

i was wrong, but sincerly :)

(anyway only played half thru vice city...had fun but it gets repetetive,
and for repetitive my choice is pure racing games :p
)

> On 7 Mar 2005 20:10:00 GMT, stePH <acetheta@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>>All platforms? PS2, XBox, Gamecube and PC? Oh, and is it on GameBoy
>>Advance too?
>
> /me blows the dust off his Atari Jaguar ;-)

Steph

Andrew <spamtrap@localhost.> wrote in

> On 7 Mar 2005 20:10:00 GMT, stePH <acetheta@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>>All platforms? PS2, XBox, Gamecube and PC? Oh, and is it on GameBoy
>>Advance too?
>
> /me blows the dust off his Atari Jaguar ;-)

LOL, yeah it would be nice to have *three* decent games to play on the
Jaguar :p

stePH
--

On 8 Mar 2005 15:07:21 GMT, stePH <acetheta@earthlink.net> wrote:

>> /me blows the dust off his Atari Jaguar ;-)
>
>LOL, yeah it would be nice to have *three* decent games to play on the
>Jaguar :p

Three? Tempest 2000 (still a great game), now GTA:SA, what is the
third?

> On 8 Mar 2005 15:07:21 GMT, stePH <acetheta@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>>> /me blows the dust off his Atari Jaguar ;-)
>>
>>LOL, yeah it would be nice to have *three* decent games to play on the
>>Jaguar :p
>
> Three? Tempest 2000 (still a great game), now GTA:SA, what is the
> third?

Alien vs. Predator, so I've heard (never played any Jaguar games myself.)

stePH
--

On 8 Mar 2005 19:48:35 GMT, stePH <acetheta@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Alien vs. Predator, so I've heard (never played any Jaguar games myself.)

It was quite good for its time, but I wouldn't want to play it now.
Mind you, I don't want to play the modern incarnations of AVP either.
Tempest 2000 was the killer game for the Jag.