GTA V Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoang Tan

Reputable
Aug 31, 2014
Hi ! I have played GTA V PC with great experience with default settings on Windows 7
Problem is... when I tried GTA V on Windows 10 (still trying on build 10240 RTM) but still get bug, lagging (sr don't know how to call it right but it's not smooth as playing on Windows 7).
As first I got "AMD Driver has stopped responding and recovered.........", then I had some searchs, I changed to Directx 11... then 10.1... then 10. Don't see the "AMD blah blah" anymore but still annoying with Lagging or bugging or sth (just not smooth... specially when Running fast or have quick actions or lots of stuffs around)
Hasn't checked FPS yet but...
Wondering if it get that problem because of Directx 12 (game hasn't supported yet) or Windows 10 system (I've tried so many games with great graphics so far but nothing likes GTA V)
Please help ... I very very love GTA V .. :(

Solution
I noticed while checking everything that gpu2 would be under full load and gpu1 would barely even hit 5%. I unchecked crossfire in ccc and uninstalled msi afterburner and restarted my pc. Then I rechecked crossfire and reinstalled afterburner and it worked fine.

immortalpenguin9

Honorable
Nov 27, 2012
same exact problem...its a very bad stutter effect and yes the fps drops massively down 2 almost 20fps. I was using 2 7950s in crossfire and can usually get in the hundreds on windows 7. I just bought 2 r9 290s and exact same problem still

KiIlBiIl

Reputable
Aug 3, 2015
here the same problem with 2x Nvidia 780 GT! When i start the game i run with over 60 Frames, after i change some settings or load a heists it will drop under 10 frames...

immortalpenguin9

Honorable
Nov 27, 2012
I noticed while checking everything that gpu2 would be under full load and gpu1 would barely even hit 5%. I unchecked crossfire in ccc and uninstalled msi afterburner and restarted my pc. Then I rechecked crossfire and reinstalled afterburner and it worked fine.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.