Question GTA V runs poorly on specs

so my specs: ryzen 7 2700x at 4,15ghz on -0,05v offset a 2060super at +140 core clock and +690 on memory i have 16gb ram on 3266mhz.
and my friend has this i7 7950h a 1660ti anjd 16gb on 2666mhz, and we run maybe the same and sometimes he runs it better.
in just the online lobby i get like around 60 fps, and i have my setting on around high. is there a way i can get more fps?
thanks in advance!

so my specs: ryzen 7 2700x at 4,15ghz on -0,05v offset a 2060super at +140 core clock and +690 on memory i have 16gb ram on 3266mhz.
and my friend has this i7 7950h a 1660ti anjd 16gb on 2666mhz, and we run maybe the same and sometimes he runs it better.
in just the online lobby i get like around 60 fps, and i have my setting on around high. is there a way i can get more fps?
thanks in advance!
"around" high? That doesn't help. AA for example kills FPS. Yiu can't compare your friend's and your system unless you have the exact same settings in game, in the benchmark on GTA, not online.

"around" high? That doesn't help. AA for example kills FPS. Yiu can't compare your friend's and your system unless you have the exact same settings in game, in the benchmark on GTA, not online.
here: i made the screenshots of my settings (screenshots) yea in game it still i had less fps but even more in the benchmark which is very weird considering I have the better specs.

here: i made the screenshots of my settings (screenshots) yea in game it still i had less fps but even more in the benchmark which is very weird considering I have the better specs.
Well for best FPS and quality balance, I turned grass down to high (grass kills fps like crazy), and in the advanced one, everything is off except distance scaling which is at full. Again, compare and make sure your friend has the exact same specs with literally evergthing set the same