[SOLVED] GTA V textures glitching

Nov 10, 2021
Hey, am having an problem https://streamable.com/zcawwh (All tree and bush textures are lagging)

It works for like 5mins if i reset my pc or the game, but comes back whenever i load a missing or do something like that. First time when this happend the game crashed rightaway and flashed some kind of error code that i didint have time to read cuz it disappeared almost right away, only thing i saw was Error.gfx or someting like that. I can surely tell that the game is running alot worse when ever this glitch or whatever happens. This only happens in GTA V, i tried playing Far cry 6 and BF V both worked just fine.

Things i have tested...

Downcloking my gpu and rams
Using an older driver for my gpu
Updated all newest drivers for my components
Tried changing game files to different ssd
Ive tried almost every different graphic settings in GTA V
Ive check that my temperatures and usages are fine when its working and when its not working

RTX 2060 DUAL OC
I5-10400f
G.Skill 16GB 2666mhz
Windows 10

All components are bought 2 months ago

Solution
Have you also tried re-installing the FULL game from scratch ? It looks like some game files might be corrupted and/or missing IMO. Always do a CLEAN re-install of any game if possible. Delete and remove all previous game entries from your system, but make a BACKUP of your save game files.

If you have the game on STEAM, then you could also try verifying the integrity of the game cache files. Steam Support :: Verify Integrity of Game Files (steampowered.com)

Also, first try to run the game without any graphics/gameplay MODS installed, once you do a clean re-install and download of the full game.
Have you also tried re-installing the FULL game from scratch ? It looks like some game files might be corrupted and/or missing IMO. Always do a CLEAN re-install of any game if possible. Delete and remove all previous game entries from your system, but make a BACKUP of your save game files.

If you have the game on STEAM, then you could also try verifying the integrity of the game cache files. Steam Support :: Verify Integrity of Game Files (steampowered.com)

Also, first try to run the game without any graphics/gameplay MODS installed, once you do a clean re-install and download of the full game.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS