Question Gta5 won't launch but steam app says its running running and so does discord help me please

Jul 19, 2019
So the problem is that I have been having this problem for 2 days now, I have no idea what happened, I was playing normally but when I wanted to launch it the next day it gave me an infinite launcher loading screen, it happened when onedrive was activated and now there are these sync icons and clouds next to files, I've tried verifying the files and reinstalling the game it didn't work, could it be something to do with onedrive?

Jul 19, 2019
So I've had this problem for 4 days now, it's Tuck on the first launcher with the mostly white background with the gta5 cover to the right and just loading in the middle and the black bar on top with Rockstar social club on the left, here's what I tried
Verifying integrity of files
Reinstalling older gpu drivers
Reinstalling the game
Reinstalling windows
Reinstalling social club
I don't know what's up like even a windows 10 reinstall didn't do it, I even tried disabling the security software, this problem came up out of nowhere I was gaming once, turned off my pcturned it back on again and boom gta wouldn't launch, it's just gta, other games work fine someone please help pc master race brothers 🙏
Also km starting to think its a social club problem but I tried things related to that, I'm open to anything just please god help me.