Question Gtx 1050 g2 gaming problems

Apr 30, 2020
Hey I just bought a second hand gtx 1050 from a guy I know and it giving me some problems hang with me it's a long thread,
So I installed the gtx turned on my PC and it started very slow afther 10 minutes or so my computer turned off so I thought maybe my power supply is weak but it's a corsair 550 so it's not it so I I thought maybe the CPU is running 2 hot for some reason so I bought thermal paste and opened my computer up, to remove the fan that sits on the CPU I removed my 8GB memory card afther putting some paste on the cpu and putting everything back together I turned on my PC and it started beeping 3 times every few seconds to I thought maybe my memory card is burned so I took my brothers memory card the computer turned on but on the screen was a massage of no signal, I turned the computer off and removed my brothers memory card and returned it to hes computer and all of a sudden hes computer started beeping 3 times, so I think I burned both of the memory cards and now I have none, I've read that some people had the same problem with the gtx 1050 and they said to remove the old amd drivers I had from my older graphic card and install nividia drivers. Maybe the cable that connects the computer to the screen is bad I have no clue guys please do you have any suggestions?? Thanks for the help