Question GTX 1050 TI mobile with ASUS ROG SWIFT PG248Q monitor --- red, green, blue, black, white, flash loop error ?

Jul 8, 2021
I am using NVDIA GTX 1050 TI display card n its a mobile version graphic card on my laptop , for a while i was using 144hz PG248Q G-Sync monitor and it was working with 60hz laptop monitor i mean i was using dual monitor one of them 144hz other 60hz n dont know when exactly but suddenly my second monitor started to flash red green blue colors when the system start, but there was the windows screen after a min. I was thinking atleast i am using with no problem, one or two days ago i updated new drivers etc. from geforce experience whatever yesterday i clicked power button as usual on laptop and monitor started red green blue white black flash, i saw windows screen maybe 1 or 2 sec than again red green blue white black loop, and ASUS ROG SWIFT PG248Q did not detect display cable . On OSD menu there was no display cable message. I am using miniDSP to DSP converter cable also i have miniDSP to HDMI cable i tried both. when i bought this monitor i used first with hdmi cable and monitor can be used with 180 hz (o.c) but there was 60hz with hdmi, i decided to buy DSP cable for more frequency. Finally i reached and now i have this kind of a problem.

1- i changed input type for monitor connected HDMI cable again no change,
2- started system with shift + restart and fix problems on security mode with help of the display driver uninstaller i uninstalled my nvdia 1050TI driver, and after restart i setup 466.47 nothing changed and again used ddu and setup 461.xx version i mean older version of nvdia driver but no change, no displayport connection the error was the same not changed.
3- I tried to unplug monitor for 1 min and again plugged it no change.
4- I tried use other versions no change, (i changed monitor with 60hz hdmi type on my office and now i saw the second monitor screen)
5- I tried reset all settings from OSD menu nothing changed.

If the problem was graphic card why on this monitor it worked ?
Could the problem be on the PG248Q monitor ?
If the problem was monitor screen how can i fix it if someone knows help me please ?
If the problem was windows update, i am on reboot process if it fixes the problem i can share with u .

If you know what the problem is, please help me.

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2021
Try turn off laptop, unplugging monitors from laptop, unplug laptop from wall, remove battery, then press power for 30 seconds. Then replace battery and monitor cables and plug in laptop. See if this clears up problem.

Tried but there is no change

Jul 8, 2021
Update:

I detected the problem , the problem is PG248Q monitor and i contacted technical support it is directly hardware error. not about graphic card