Question gtx 1050 ti no display help please !

bboy.hh

Commendable
Mar 15, 2018
hey guys so 6 month ago i was playing with my gtx 1050 ti oc asus cerberus with no problem , after that i bought a new pc , and i left my gtx 1050 ti inside my closet , after 6 month i tried to put my gtx on my pc , turn on my pc fans spinning , but there is no display , i can hear a beep and windows on , but no display i tried everything , unplug the hdmi plug it again but still , i tried another hdmi and still no display , is it dead? and if its dead , why the fans are spinning? or am i missing something , if u can help me guys , i would be happy
spec: i5 3470
gtx 1050 ti oc
8 gb of ram
psu 600
windows 10

bboy.hh

Commendable
Mar 15, 2018
Did you try to connect you display to your mainboard graphic output (using the intel integrated graphics) do check that it isn't a display failure?
i tried to put it on the board ( dont know what its called dvi or something but not hdmi ) and it works on the board , monitor is good because i tried it on another pc

Nov 21, 2020
What happened to me once is that i used my old gtx 770 again after 2 years and it died after a week of useage - display artifacts, pc crashes and sometimes no output but the fans were spinning as fast as possible

sry that i cant help more