Gtx 1050 ti no signal

teymurbayov.a

Prominent
Sep 9, 2017
Hey guys,
I have a GTX1050ti from Gigabyte. When I Start my PC after the mobo Logo and Windows the screen turns black and my Monitor says No signal. I use a DVI-HDMI cable. The hdmi is in my Monitor and the dvi in my gpu.

Specs
Gtx 1050ti
I5 7500
Z170x ultra gaming
2x4 gb ram
1 tb hdd

Solution
Ooohhhh. I see. You have one of those cables that has dvi on one end and HDMI on other. I see. And you say youve tried using just an HDMI,cable as well? Ok, can you remove the gpu and plug into the motherboard and see if you get video?

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
Ok. You just said no but then said exactly what I said unless I'm missing something here.
You have a DVI cable yes? You are using an adapter that has DVI on one end and HDMI on the other yes? You are pluggingone end of the DVI cable into GPU the putting the adapter on other end then plugging the HDMI part into monitor yes? Or is the HDMI end of the adapter have a female HDMI slot that you are plugging an HDMI cable into?

I guess we can narrow this down a little bit.
Does your monitor have an HDMI slot for plugging in am HDMI cable?

If yes then my next question is do you have an HDMI cable? If also yes the just use the HDMI cable to connect your pc to monitor. No adapter necessary.

teymurbayov.a

Prominent
Sep 9, 2017

I tried that with the hdmi.
I have no Adapter its just a dvi cable . Dvi to hdmi.