GTX 1050/ti on EMX-MCP61D3-iCAFE MoBo

Solution
With respect to the GPU "working".....

Check the following link from within this Forum:

http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-3602793/gtx-1050ti-slots.html

There is clearly a dependency on the exact GPU that you have to install.

If your motherboard has the necessary slot and if that slot is available then all should be well.

However, you do need to thoroughly check the GPU's installation requirements and check that your motherboard satisfies all of the requirements.

Details matter

Ralston18

Titan
Not sure what the problem or question is - please provide more details.

I think you may be asking if hte GTX 1050/ti will work with the listed MoBo.

Do remember that there may be PSU considerations so listing other components will be helpful as well.

Ralston18

Titan
Make and model PSU?

What you need to do is add up the wattage requirements of each component in your computer. Then add about 40% to allow for components using the high end of the stated power requirements and also allow some extra wattage for future growth and power demands.

You must also install a "quality" PSU. By quality, I mean a known brand product with good reviews by verified purchasers and professional reviewers. Many PSUs are tested and rated under ideal conditions. Some are poorly designed, constructed, and/or manufactured with minimal QA or inspection.

Overall, 600 Watts may be okay but I would recommend higher if your budget permits. So much depends on the PSU and a few extra dollars spent is well worth it.

Ralston18

Titan
With respect to the GPU "working".....

Check the following link from within this Forum:

http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-3602793/gtx-1050ti-slots.html

There is clearly a dependency on the exact GPU that you have to install.

If your motherboard has the necessary slot and if that slot is available then all should be well.

However, you do need to thoroughly check the GPU's installation requirements and check that your motherboard satisfies all of the requirements.

Details matter

Solution