Gtx 1050ti 4gb Apresentando Problemas Drasticos de FPS

May 19, 2018
Hello good afternoon to everyone
I'm new here on the forum I just signed up because I'm desperate ..

So I play for many years and I already had and I set up several Setup for games until today ... currently for you to see this is my hardware configuration:

Asus B85M-E / BR motherboard in BIOS version 2109
Corsair 430WATS Seal 80 plus power supply
Memory 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz

Hd Ssd 120gb Sandisk and other HD HDD 3TB
Core i3 processor 4170 3. 7GHZ
Gtx 750 1GB Video Card
Lg 23 inch Full HD 60Hz Monitor

I informed my hardware configuration why I play quietly for more than a year games like Crysis 3 to 55FPS in Full Hd, Farcry 3 also in Full HD to 60FPS with few oscillations but normal as of any other, as well as several other titles all with the temperature of the video card always at 60c ° + or- .. Anyway the problem I want to ask for help is because last week I bought a (GTX 1050TI 4gb ZOTAC OC) and as soon as I put it I installed Crysis 3 and other titles and all of them had drastic drops of FPS IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY, suddenly 60fps rises to 90fps in fraction of seconds falls to 30.40 and so on without stopping it all, some games like Gears of War 4 and Titanfall 2 oscillate but still I'm not sure if this is the case, but I'm not sure if it's a game, but it's not a game. G They all say it's heavy and such.

I formatted my pc in Windows 10,8 and 7 to test and the defect persisted !! I also thought it might be the defect on my motherboard, but I find it difficult to be new, but I took the doubt and put a 9800GT video card from my sister's computer and it was normal without the defect of the frames! I also took the chance of being the motherboard. I was very angry because after I did all the possible tests I decided to put my gtx 750 back on my PC for testing, and incredible as it seems the fps drops that it was was the defect of 1050ti was also in my old one, To my disgust it is now both! I tried to heal this doubt, putting this my Gtx 750 on the PC of a friend of mine

and the defect persisted too! HOW IF IT WAS A VIRUS THAT CONTAMINATED THE PLACA PEOPLE THING OF CRAZY GALERY ..

** Just to inform I updated all my motherboard drivers in the Ultima version with the boost driver and even other programs, including the VIDEO BOARD and the defect persisted! I downloaded previous versions of nvidia drivers to take the chance of being a problem of the last versions that nvidia has been releasing but the defect persisted too! I think it is not heating problem because it was around 65 ° C and I already had a gtx 660 that reached 75c ° and was diboa in games.Tambem I never had problems of (processor heating). Before someone mentioned if I installed Msi-afterburner, I did not install it because I always monitored the heating of all

my peripherals for the Hw Monitor program and I never had problems with it. Until today I never moved with Video Card Fans because I did not see any need
to increase or decrease the rotation but if I have wrong please correct me and help me because I do not understand this part

and as I mentioned it is not experiencing heating problems.

Anyway I've done everything I could do I'm getting crazy here I do not know anymore

What I do, I'm sure there are guys who manage here in this forum for me

help, For everything I've done so far I do not know if I'm right or wrong

in my opinion may be some of these problems:

* Probably it comes with DEFECT, and damaged my other VIDEO BOARD!

* Or it may be the BIOS version of MY motherboard! but I think that's not the problem because I already researched several

I already researched that the asus H61 chipset with much older versions

than mine did in good for the 1000 series video cards including the GTX 1050TI without needing to update the BIOS, but if

I'm wrong about this information help me friends ..

(I'm sorry for the size of the text) .. But I wanted to make it very clear of every procedure I did .. SIZE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME!

WHAT DID I FORGET TO DO? HAS ANYONE EVER EXPERIENCED THIS ? HELP ME I'LL BE ETERNALLY THANKFUL !!

May 19, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from micaeltrau : "Gtx 1050ti 4gb Introducing DPS Fatal Problems"

Hello good afternoon to everyone
I'm new here on the forum I just signed up because I'm desperate ..

So I've been playing for many years and I've had and I've set up several Games Setup to this day ... currently for you to see this is my hardware configuration:

Asus B85M-E / BR motherboard in BIOS version 2109
Corsair 430WATS Seal 80 plus
Memory 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz

Hd Ssd 120gb Sandisk and others HD HDD 3TB
Core i3 processor 4170 3. 7GHZ
Gtx 750 1GB Video Card
Lg 60-inch Full HD 60Hz Monitor

I informed my hardware configuration because I play silently for more than a year games like Crysis 3 to 55FPS in Full Hd, Farcry 3 also in Full HD at 60FPS with few oscillations but normal like any other, as well as several other titles all with the temperature of the video card always at 60c + or .. Anyway the problem I want to ask for help is because last week I bought one (GTX 1050TI 4GB ZOTAC OC) and as soon as I put it I installed Crysis 3 and others titles and they all had drastic drops of FPS impossible to play, suddenly 60fps climbs to 90fps in fraction of seconds falls to 30.40 and so on, without stopping everything, some games like Gears of War 4 and Titanfall 2 oscillate, but still I I'm not sure if this is the case, but I'm not sure if it's a game, but it's not a game. They all say it's heavy and such.

I formatted my pc in Windows 10,8 and 7 to test and the defect persisted !! I also thought it might be the defect on my motherboard, but I find it difficult to be new, but I took the doubt and put a 9800GT video card from my sister's computer and it was normal without the defect of the pictures! I also took the chance to be the motherboard. I was very angry because after I did all the possible tests I decided to put my gtx 750 back on my PC for testing, and amazing how it looks like the fps says it was the 1050ti's fault was also in my old, To my disgust is now both! I tried to cure this doubt by putting this my Gtx 750 on a friend's PC of mine

and the defect persisted too! LIKE IT WAS A VIRUS THAT CONTAMINATED THE PEOPLE OF PLACARD OF THE CRAZY GALLERY.

** Just to inform I updated all the drivers on my motherboard in the Ultima version with the boost driver and even with other programs, including the VIDEO BOARD and the defect persisted! I downloaded previous versions of nvidia drivers to get a chance to be a problem of the latest versions that NVIDIA has released, but the defect persisted too! I think it is not heating problem because it was around 65 ° C and I already had a GTX of 660 that reached 75c ° and was diboa in games.Tambem I never had problems of (processor heating). Before someone mentioned if I installed Msi-afterburner, I did not install it because I have always monitored the heating of all

my peripherals for the Hw Monitor program and never had problems with it. To this day I've never moved with Video Card Fans because I did not see any need
to increase or decrease the rotation, but if I have wrong please correct me and help me because I do not understand this part

and as I mentioned it is not going through heating issues.

Anyway I did everything I could do I'm going crazy here I do not know anymore

What I do, I'm sure there are guys who manage here in this forum for me

help, For everything I've done so far I do not know if I'm right or wrong

in my opinion may be some of these problems:

* Probably comes with BAD, and damaged my other VIDEO BOARD!

* Or it may be the BIOS version of my motherboard! but I think that's not the problem since I've researched several

I already researched that the asus H61 chipset with much older versions

than mine did in good for the 1000 series video cards, including the GTX 1050TI without needing to update the BIOS, but if

I'm wrong about this information help me friends ..

(I'm sorry for the size of the text) .. But I wanted to make it clear every procedure I did .. SIZE FOR GOD'S LOVE HELP ME!

What did I forget to do? HAS ANYONE EVER EXPERIENCED THIS ? HELP ME I'LL BE EVERY NICE !!