gtx 1050ti is not working properly

Solution

i'm pretty sure that's not the case, as in my experience, outdated BIOS = the PC won't run, at all, it'll stuck at BIOS screen

since he said it's not able to run games properly it should mean that he already reach the desktop, which in turn means that his PC already works

might want to try updating to the latest GPU driver :)
and change the power setting to performance instead :) [yes i know it's a PC, but i also find that PC had that kind of settings too]
check if there's any background apps that is taking your performance (like virus, malware, etc)
also can u check the hardware usage during game time? (like CPU usage, GPU usage, temps, etc)

i'm pretty sure that's not the case, as in my experience, outdated BIOS = the PC won't run, at all, it'll stuck at BIOS screen

since he said it's not able to run games properly it should mean that he already reach the desktop, which in turn means that his PC already works

might want to try updating to the latest GPU driver :)
and change the power setting to performance instead :) [yes i know it's a PC, but i also find that PC had that kind of settings too]
check if there's any background apps that is taking your performance (like virus, malware, etc)
also can u check the hardware usage during game time? (like CPU usage, GPU usage, temps, etc)

Solution