[SOLVED] GTX 1050ti + ryzen 5 3600 + DDR4 16GB 3200MHz + 500w

Jun 1, 2020
I have only 150fps +/- in the csgo. Is that normal with those component's? I am really lost, cause on YouTube guys had 300+ fps with same components

Solution
I have only 150fps +/- in the csgo. Is that normal with those component's? I am really lost, cause on YouTube guys had 300+ fps with same components
thats not normal.
i have i3-3240,r9 380 4gb,16gb of ram and i have 200fps (most of the settings are low/off with 2-3 being high,but those high settings dont affect fps that drastically).You have a much better system than mine (the gpus are similar,everything else is better than my system).
Try this:
-close useless programs running in the background
-set the power plan to high/ultra performance
-do a disk clean up (on all storage drives)
-do a disk defragmentation (on all storage drives)
-delete programs u dont use
-tweak the game settings a little bit (set something to low/off)
-i...
thats not normal.
i have i3-3240,r9 380 4gb,16gb of ram and i have 200fps (most of the settings are low/off with 2-3 being high,but those high settings dont affect fps that drastically).You have a much better system than mine (the gpus are similar,everything else is better than my system).
Try this:
-close useless programs running in the background
-set the power plan to high/ultra performance
-do a disk clean up (on all storage drives)
-do a disk defragmentation (on all storage drives)
-delete programs u dont use
-tweak the game settings a little bit (set something to low/off)
-i dunno if this will helps with the performance,but update you gpu and mobo drivers

Reactions: sdedu77
Solution