[SOLVED] GTX 1050Ti

Solution
And like, if i was to try and plug the card in? Would it not work or would it just be some super low end card from like 2013? The thing is i don't have a CD Drive so i couldn't even install their drivers
It would work if you had the driver. They usually do like you say, take some older/low-end card and mess with the firmware to make it appear to be a better card. It's probably really a GTX 650 Ti, which has 768 CUDA Cores like the 1050 Ti. They must have added memory though. Their specs look spot on to the 1050 Ti, but that is not an original card. There were/are no card manufacturer's that make cards that look like that. If you could get the driver from them, (they could upload it and share it with you) you coudl get it...
And like, if i was to try and plug the card in? Would it not work or would it just be some super low end card from like 2013? The thing is i don't have a CD Drive so i couldn't even install their drivers
It would work if you had the driver. They usually do like you say, take some older/low-end card and mess with the firmware to make it appear to be a better card. It's probably really a GTX 650 Ti, which has 768 CUDA Cores like the 1050 Ti. They must have added memory though. Their specs look spot on to the 1050 Ti, but that is not an original card. There were/are no card manufacturer's that make cards that look like that. If you could get the driver from them, (they could upload it and share it with you) you coudl get it to work and run a benchmark to see if it is on par with actual 1050 Ti performance. I doubt that it is. That would be a way to prove it's not a 1050 Ti. Or, you could simply argue that Nvidia has board partners that make Nvidia cards, and that is definitely not one of their board partners, effectively making it counterfeit.

Solution
Jun 20, 2019
That's not a real GTX 1050 Ti. It's a fake. Request a refund and if necessary take it up with eBay's money back guarantee.

Yeah that's what i was thinking, i did message him before i went ahead and purchased the card and he told me that it was the real 1050 ti and he's just trying to make "profits". I did some research later and found out cards can be faked and i was amazed at how far people would go to try and rip people off.

My main concern right now is to try and get my money back :/

Jun 20, 2019

Jun 20, 2019
I would suggest still getting your money back and buying a legitimate card. But you can still do like I said before. Ask them to upload the driver to a Google drive or something and share it with you. See how it performs. Be sure to post the results here so we can see too.

Will do, thanks a lot