[SOLVED] Gtx 1060 3gb or gtx 1060 6gb

Solution
Im newbie sorry, but should I upgrade gpu later on?
If you can, then yes. The CPU is very capable, and would be able to be a strong pair even with a RTX 2080. However, it isn't urgent. You will still get a solid 60+ FPS with the 1060 on most games, as long as you are willing to sometimes turn the graphics down (although in most games you won't have to). In the future, when Nvidia's next generation of GPUs are out, it might be worth getting one, or when AMDs next generation is out. In my opinion, there isn't much point in upgrading from a 1060 to 2060, for example, in terms of FPS.
Im newbie sorry, but should I upgrade gpu later on?
If you can, then yes. The CPU is very capable, and would be able to be a strong pair even with a RTX 2080. However, it isn't urgent. You will still get a solid 60+ FPS with the 1060 on most games, as long as you are willing to sometimes turn the graphics down (although in most games you won't have to). In the future, when Nvidia's next generation of GPUs are out, it might be worth getting one, or when AMDs next generation is out. In my opinion, there isn't much point in upgrading from a 1060 to 2060, for example, in terms of FPS.

Solution