ioannis2015v

Reputable
Dec 12, 2018
Hi, I would like to make sure every single part of the Pc I am going to build is compatible so I would like you to tell me if there is any chance the gpu isn't compatible with my cpu, ram or motherboard.
(I already own the gpu so can't choose another one)
(Also I have already ordered the parts, I just want to be sure even a bit late)
Cpu: Amd Ryzen 7 2700x
Ram: G.skill Trident Z Rgb 32gb (2 x modules) 3200mhz cl16 (x version)
Mobo: Msi X470 Gaming Pro Carbon
Also the storage (ssd) is Samsung 970 Evo plus 1Tb and the psu Corsair rm750x 2018 if these help in anything to determine the compatibility. Lastly the case is large enough to carry my Gigabyte Gtx 1060 6gb Windforce 2x Oc (I know bad card, I may upgrade later). So, any issues primarly with mobo or ram??? Thanks in advance...
Best regards,
Ioannis

Solution
Hi, I would like to make sure every single part of the Pc I am going to build is compatible so I would like you to tell me if there is any chance the gpu isn't compatible with my cpu, ram or motherboard.
Also the storage (ssd) is Samsung 970 Evo plus 1Tb and the psu Corsair rm750x 2018 if these help in anything to determine the compatibility. Lastly the case is large enough to carry my Gigabyte Gtx 1060 6gb Windforce 2x Oc (I know bad card, I may upgrade later). So, any issues...

Mrgr74

Reputable
BANNED
Also the storage (ssd) is Samsung 970 Evo plus 1Tb and the psu Corsair rm750x 2018 if these help in anything to determine the compatibility. Lastly the case is large enough to carry my Gigabyte Gtx 1060 6gb Windforce 2x Oc (I know bad card, I may upgrade later). So, any issues primarly with mobo or ram??? Thanks in advance...
Best regards,
Ioannis

No worries. You're good to go. I have the same GPU, same CPU, close to the same RAM, an X470 mobo. . etc. :) Very nice combo.

Reactions: ioannis2015v
Solution

geckovic02

Reputable
Jan 21, 2019
Best regards,
Ioannis
Should be perfectly fine.

Reactions: ioannis2015v