[SOLVED] GTX 1060 fans won't spin

Sekiro

Commendable
Jun 7, 2019
Yes I know they're supposed to kick in at 60c however I noticed it jumped to 65 and it still hasn't kicked in, had the rig a week now and i just noticed it.Some additional details.Any help would be greatly appreciated.:(

Asus GTX 1060 6gb (OC edition)
I5 9600k
Asus rog strix z390 e-gaming

Sekiro

Commendable
Jun 7, 2019
PSU make and model?
Do the fans kick in if you change them in the BIOS or with Afterburner?

Uhm it's an EVGA supernova 650 G3, 80 plus gold I uninstalled ai suite 3 and tested the temperature past 60 with msi afterburner and it seemed to have worked, pushed the fan speed to max and it worked as well, however why was ai suite 3 causing an issue? (If it did anyway) I didn't mess around in the bios to try the fan control

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
I don't really work with AI Suite a lot, but I do hear that it does cause some fan profile problems with many people.
Could easily just be a confliction of some kind.

Does the fans work normally and as expected simply with AI Suite now uninstalled?

Reactions: Sekiro

Sekiro

Commendable
Jun 7, 2019
I don't really work with AI Suite a lot, but I do hear that it does cause some fan profile problems with many people.
Could easily just be a confliction of some kind.

Does the fans work normally and as expected simply with AI Suite now uninstalled?

Yepp it does thank you a lot, one last thing you think it's safe to leave fans at 50% while gaming?