Question GTX 1060 Monitor Order is wrong

Milan.90

Prominent
Oct 19, 2021
Hello,
I have GTX 1060 6GB card and i have two same monitor, based on this image

tT6Hdk1.jpg

I have connect first (primary) monitor to DP port #3, other or second monitor to DP port #4, when i start PC all looks fine i can see post screen and bios on my primary monitor connected on port #3 and that's a logic, but when windows is boot and drivers is loaded my Primary screen is changed to port #4 and thats a big problem, i mean i can rearrange displays in System > Display like this

nj9twfq.png

But this is not solution because if i choice PC Screen Only i always get a wrong monitor, any solution for this? Looks that nvidia drivers does not respect monitor order based on ports ?

Rokinamerica

Estimable
Nov 30, 2021
In your photo in OP below the 2 screens it says "multiple displays" and under that there is a greyed out section that says "Make this my ,main" if you click the monitor labeled number 1 the grey area will no longer br greyed out and you can select it as the main.

Milan.90

Prominent
Oct 19, 2021
If i select monitor 1 and set as primary than i have wrong monitor, monitor 2 should be primary and that's i selected.. but also monitor 2 is connected to port #3.

Milan.90

Prominent
Oct 19, 2021
I would not agree, in this case if you go to option Project > PC Screen Only you will get wrong monitor because of this number, PC Screen Only is always monitor 1

TRENDING THREADS