[SOLVED] GTX 1060 vs RX 580 vs RX 590

Ahmed.K

Prominent
Jul 9, 2019
Hi, I want to get Graphics card, I am looking for the Graphic Card with the most lifetime and reliable(the one with better reviews and not reviews like: "Not working after a few months")
I am finding one from newegg.com, so if there are other Grahics Crads which i didn't mention nad were better with the same price, please tell me
The choices are:

GTX 1060:
ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

RX 580:
MSI Radeon RX 580 8GB
Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 580 8GB
Website [see the same price as above ones]

RX 590:
Sapphire Radeon PULSE RX 590 8GB

Solution
I'd go with the Sapphire 590. Or wait until AMD releases the RX 5500 and see how that compares for performance/price. Should be out within the next month or so.

What power supply do you have? Exact model, not just brand and wattage.

Ahmed.K

Prominent
Jul 9, 2019
I'd go with the Sapphire 590. Or wait until AMD releases the RX 5500 and see how that compares for performance/price. Should be out within the next month or so.

What power supply do you have? Exact model, not just brand and wattage.

Thanks for replying,
The Sapphire 590 is a good choice
I am going to build a PC, I might go with the CORSAIR CX-M Series CX550M, but I can change the Power Supply to the one which supports the Graphics Card

Reactions: TJ Hooker

TJ Hooker

Titan
Ambassador
Yeah, that isn't a terribly power hungry CPU, shouldn't be an issue.

You can also look into undervolting the 590 if you get one. Should be able to find some decent guides on how to do so if you google something like: RX 480 OR 580 OR 590 undervolt

The numbers may be a little different between 480/580/590, but the approach is the same. It's a good way to lower power/temperature/noise on all those GPUs, without sacrificing performance.

Ahmed.K

Prominent
Jul 9, 2019
Yeah, that isn't a terribly power hungry CPU, shouldn't be an issue.

You can also look into undervolting the 590 if you get one. Should be able to find some decent guides on how to do so if you google something like: RX 480 OR 580 OR 590 undervolt

The numbers may be a little different between 480/580/590, but the approach is the same.
Ok,
Thanks for helping

King_V

Illustrious
Ambassador
The CX power supply is okay. Still, take a look at the link in my sig for other recommendations - if better Corsair models are available, or Seasonic FOCUS models are available, I would recommend them instead. But - I don't know what country you're buying in, and thus, what kind of availability you have.