GTX 1070 performance?

Nvious

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2012
Hi guys , I think I have problem with my gpu it appear that i got lower fps in game than i supposed to with my set up and also running time spy benchmark I only got 4700 gpu score while other people with the same card scored 5000+ can anyone help me pinpoint what's wrong with my card or my system? I spent my savings building this new rigs and it still under warranty so if anything goes wrong I would like to exchange it for a new one while I still can :S Thanks

Nvious

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2012
Hi, sorrry i have been away for a while my pc specs are as follow : i7 6700(non-k) stock clock
gpu: galax 1070 exoc ram: 16 gb ddr 4 psu: superflower 600watt currently timespy benchmark seems to fix it self now.. i got around 5700 for gpu scores, yet when I look up reviews for the same galax cards most reviewer seems to got around 6000 marks also another problem i recently noticed is with witcher 3 at 1080p people on steam forums claimed that they could get 60fps consistently with everything max plus hairwork on but for me while I do get 60fps a lot of time it drops to 50 and sometimes during cutscenes to 45fps even.. so I'm wondering if something's wrong with my card? sorry for late reply again been busy with school :/ http://www.digit.in/pc-components/galax-gtx-1070-exoc-review-47956.html here's the link to said review