GTX 1070m sli (msi gt73vr 6re titan sli) fps drop in games

tjk90

Honorable
Aug 7, 2013
hey everyone
first thing i would like to apologies for my English :)

I want to see if anyone can help me with the problem im having.
I have a msi gt73vr 6re titan sli and im trying to play some games in SLI which seems very hard to play without getting lag spikes. I played Battlefield 4, Battlefield 1 and CS GO and i can say that it plays smooth with high frames but in a few seconds 50 to 60 fps drop in a split of a second. with SLI OFF this dosent happen. I know that BF1 and CS GO are not supported for SLI as i already search online, but BF4 is compatible with SLI and i still having the same problem with fps drops.
Another weird thing is that is I disable SLI (off) in the Nvidia control panel the fps that i get in game are the same as i would have in SLI (on) ?????? :??: ?????
please if someone can help me

things i already did

reinstall nvidia drivers to the latest one
reinstall windows
change many settings in Nvidia control panel. NOTHING!
power is set to maximum performance

could it be a bottleneck ???

Solution
HELLO i have the same laptop and experiencing the same problem.. try to disable TXAA or temporal anti aliasing. and see the difference. I experience low fps on witcher 3, watch dogs and some other games when anti aliasing is enabled but when I turn it off. I get huge fps boost. I installed msi afterburn to monitor gpu usage i see low gpu usages on both gpu when when anti aliasing is enable.

abdere

Reputable
May 29, 2014
HELLO i have the same laptop and experiencing the same problem.. try to disable TXAA or temporal anti aliasing. and see the difference. I experience low fps on witcher 3, watch dogs and some other games when anti aliasing is enabled but when I turn it off. I get huge fps boost. I installed msi afterburn to monitor gpu usage i see low gpu usages on both gpu when when anti aliasing is enable.

Solution