• Find an incredible deal for Black Friday or Cyber Monday? Share those epic bargains with the community by posting them in this forum thread!

Question GTX 1080ti SC black edition Water Cooled

wuupman

Reputable
Apr 21, 2016
Hi there I recently installed a kraken g12 and crosair h55 on my gtx 1080ti. I have a noctura f-12 fan on the radiator going at constant 1200rpm. My ambient temperature is usually around 23-26c. The radiator is mounted at the rear exhaust right next to the nh-d15s for the cpu. During idle my gpu temperature is usually at 39-40c but would be around 1500mhz due to dual monitor and during gaming 65-68c. While my cpu temp are around 65c. Does these temperature add up? Should I get a fan for the side or is the 92mm on the kraken enough? If so which type of noctua fan should i get for intake through a dust filter? Thank you

nh-d15s
kraken g12 + corsair h55
mx-4 thermal paste
corsair 200r

Darkbreeze

Titan
Those temps are fine. Both for CPU and GPU if those are the max temps. Anything up to about 80°C is of no concern on the GPU and same goes for the CPU. Above that, you want to start looking at whether there is a cooling issue, which likely there is.

ASK THE COMMUNITY