Gtx 1100 series on b350 mb?

Solution
I'm really not too sure about the RGB connections on your motherboard, you'll want to check the motherboard manufacturers website for that. Also I'm unaware if you can use splitters on those fans or not. As for which ones to get the Cooler Master MasterFan Pro RGB (either 120 or 140) are probably one of the quietest RGB fans out there (6-20 dbA) at a reasonable price.

WildCard999

Titan
Are you not happy with your 1080? Going from a 1080 to the Ti or even 1180 may not be enough of a performance increase to justify selling your current card (at a lower then retail price since it's used) and buying a newer card. If you have money burning a hole in your pocket list your current specs and see if we can advise a better upgrade for the money over then GPU.

WildCard999

Titan

I'd go new monitor over better GPU easily. Depending on the games you play and your budget I would consider 2560x1080P (34")/2560x1440P or 3440x1440P. Any of those at 75hz or higher. A better looking monitor will make your games look so much better over a newer GPU.

Jun 7, 2018
Now one thing i am wondering my led hub on motherboard which rgb fans will work on it and bee quiet. I was thinking of going for ek vardar. And how many fans can be split joint too that one port?

WildCard999

Titan
I'm really not too sure about the RGB connections on your motherboard, you'll want to check the motherboard manufacturers website for that. Also I'm unaware if you can use splitters on those fans or not. As for which ones to get the Cooler Master MasterFan Pro RGB (either 120 or 140) are probably one of the quietest RGB fans out there (6-20 dbA) at a reasonable price.

Solution