Question GTX 1650 vs 1050 TI

Apr 12, 2019
both prices are almost equal.
from benchmark websites 1650 is better, but i've seen some negative feedback about 1650 and I'm not sure If I should buy it given it's still new
I also don't know if I should buy an OC edition, is it good ? and does it last for a long period ?
I have an old pre-built i5-2400 with 320w, so rx 570 & friends aren't a choice for me.

Apr 12, 2019
I'm actually using a gt 610 with DVI-I cable
I've found another problem, my monitor has only DVI-I ports, meanwhile most these cards support only DVI-D. What should I do ?

OctaBotGamer

Prominent
Apr 30, 2019
I'm actually using a gt 610 with DVI-I cable
I've found another problem, my monitor has only DVI-I ports, meanwhile most these cards support only DVI-D. What should I do ?
For your Port problem you can use a DVI-I to DVI-D adapter and yes... You may wait for a few weeks for the drivers of the 1650 to become stable because they have just launched recently and the death of GFX cards have also happened to people who brought the rtx 2080(ti) and other cards right after their launch ..I would definitely wait for something which is going to eat half of my pc upgrading budget to get stable before I buy that
Best of luck

bignastyid

Titan
The RX 570 is cheaper and faster than the GTX 1650, which is why it has not been received well. But a 320w PSU from a prebuilt should be the first thing you should be looking to upgrade then upgrade the gpu. Also dvi-i and dvi-d are compatible(no adapter needed, just use a dvi-d cable).

Reactions: OctaBotGamer
Apr 12, 2019
The RX 570 is cheaper and faster than the GTX 1650, which is why it has not been received well. But a 320w PSU from a prebuilt should be the first thing you should be looking to upgrade then upgrade the gpu. Also dvi-i and dvi-d are compatible(no adapter needed, just use a dvi-d cable).

You are right, thats why most people didn't like the new 1650.
In order to upgrade my psu I must change the motherboard and so on.. this is why I just wanted a decent card that doesn't require many changes.
Are you sure that I don't need an adepter ?

Apr 12, 2019
Just get a dvi-d cable(dvi-d on both ends). A dvi-d cable will plug into a dvi-i port. HDMI to DVI-D would work aswell just get whichever is cheaper.

Are you sure it will plug and work good ? thank you
I'm going to buy a DVI-D cable and test it with my current graphic card & Monitor(both DVI-I), And if it works imma buy whatever card I want :D
Thank you all.

TRENDING THREADS