Question Gtx 1660 fan rattle situation update

Jul 6, 2021
After a whole year of being deceived and tricked that my GPU fans are OKAY (according to the tech shop i bought it from because it rattles whenever they start spinning because gigabyte sucks) i am finally taking my card to the warranty customer support..called them and they said they feel bad for me because i bought a faulty card so if the card is still in warranty they will fix it with extras (they said they might be able to give me 3 more months as free warranty)..I am literally TERRIFIED of whats gonna happen tomorrow. Can someone please tell me whats the worse that could happen in a situation like that? The card temps are perfectly fine and it doesnt crash nor stutter or anything.
Anyone knows whats the worse case scenario that might happen?
Everything is fine in the card , temps , performance , clock speeds. The only thing is the fans making the rattle noise.

Jul 6, 2021
They are probably going to attempt to replace the fans with better ones that are spares. If the card otherwise works then if they break it they should cover it.

Card works perfectly its just the fans. Before sending it tomorrow i made sure i took pictures of the information on the backplate of the card and on the board of the card (the version and build etc) so if anything changes I WILL know.

Jul 6, 2021
They are probably going to attempt to replace the fans with better ones that are spares. If the card otherwise works then if they break it they should cover it.
Whats the probability of them breaking it tho? I really am scared OF THIS exact reason of sending it.

So i went to get my GTX 1660 fans replaced (At the warranty place) because they would rattle when they start to spin. Got the fans replaced and guess what...same problem. and when the fans are stopped whenever i hit my desk the fan rattles (even when not spinning only when i hit my desk which means its the MAIN reason why i went there. The thing is i have been living with this issue for a year and a half and it hasn't done anything else more than rattle at the start-up.
And they said "If the problem still persists we can give you a refund for the card" Which broke my heart..The prices are currently sky rocketing (Not going down btw) and my warranty ends on october of 2022 and those 4500 pounds won't even be able to get a gtx 1060 now..
I feel desperate , heart broken and just SAD.
I really REALLY hate Gigabyte now.
Anyone knows if this is normal to just live with ?.. i tried laying the case on its side and nope it didn't rattle only when it's standing up but i can't play with the case on it's side because the desk's small.
Any ideas ? :(