[SOLVED] GTX 1660 Super compatibility

Jul 10, 2020
I have Gigabyte B85M-D3H motherboard along with corsair 650 power and intel i5 and 8 Gb corsair vengeance ram . I want to know if GTX 1660 Super will be compatible with the motherboard or not?
And also if possible can you suggest me the best graphics card under 20 k INR?

Solution
I have Gigabyte B85M-D3H motherboard along with corsair 650 power and intel i5 and 8 Gb corsair vengeance ram . I want to know if GTX 1660 Super will be compatible with the motherboard or not?
Welcome to Toms Hardware @ashu1994!
A common misconception people do is they get paranoid over motherboards not having a PCI-E slot. However I would only worry about very old motherboards. Yours however, will work fine. Your corsair unit, regardless of what quality, will work fine as the GTX1660 super isn't a power hungry card. However I would recommend spending a few extra bucks on 8GB ram because I found 16GB for the same price as the 8GB ram and it was...
A common misconception people do is they get paranoid over motherboards not having a PCI-E slot. However I would only worry about very old motherboards. Yours however, will work fine. Your corsair unit, regardless of what quality, will work fine as the GTX1660 super isn't a power hungry card. However I would recommend spending a few extra bucks on 8GB ram because I found 16GB for the same price as the 8GB ram and it was 200mhz more. Hope this helps

Solution
Jul 10, 2020
A common misconception people do is they get paranoid over motherboards not having a PCI-E slot. However I would only worry about very old motherboards. Yours however, will work fine. Your corsair unit, regardless of what quality, will work fine as the GTX1660 super isn't a power hungry card. However I would recommend spending a few extra bucks on 8GB ram because I found 16GB for the same price as the 8GB ram and it was 200mhz more. Hope this helps
Also can you suggest me graphics cards under 20k INR for 2 3 year of future proof gaming even high settings will work in future....And which company to buy as in Zotac, Gigabyte or Asus?

Also can you suggest me graphics cards under 20k INR for 2 3 year of future proof gaming even high settings will work in future....And which company to buy as in Zotac, Gigabyte or Asus?
Unless your prices are lower, for 20k (£210) you can purchase a GTX1660 and maybe a super if you have a little more money. Like you wanted. It can run all high and even ultra in some games, and it will last about 2 years before having to bump down settings in 90% of games.

Jul 10, 2020
Unless your prices are lower, for 20k (£210) you can purchase a GTX1660 and maybe a super if you have a little more money. Like you wanted. It can run all high and even ultra in some games, and it will last about 2 years before having to bump down settings in 90% of games.
GTX 1660 Super Gigabyte or Zotac?

Jun 15, 2020
If you only care about the price, Colorful and Inno3d have their 1660 Super listed under or around 20K on PrimeABGB and IT Depot. I bought an Inno3d 1660 Super a few days ago over the Colorful card, because Inno3d is more popular in India, and has a beefier heatsink. But personally, I think that Zotac cards are way cooler (in looks, not temps).