Hoggster99

Reputable
Mar 8, 2017
Hello, i just upgraded my pc build from a Zotac GTX 970 to the MSI GTX 1660ti Gaming X.
I installed the card and plugged in the 8 (6+2) pin connector to the card. I just started up my pc, installed the newest drivers for the 1660ti and went into CS:GO.
I noticed i didn't get much FPS (100-200 max on lowest settings, sometimes 70 or 60). I looked inside the pc and noticed the fans not working. I tried a few things but nothing works.
The GTX 970 still works fine with the same power cables. (6 pins instead of 8 though).
My graphics card is recognized in the device manager. I'm not sure if it's getting power but it is lighting up.
If someone could help me with this issue, that'd be great!
Specs: Corsair cx600 PSU
Intel-i5 4460
Nvidia gtx 1660Ti

Hoggster99

Reputable
Mar 8, 2017
Hello, I have a problem with a new graphics card i bought.
Whenever i go into a game (CS:GO for example) i will get 80-100 fps when in a deathmatch ON LOWEST SETTINGS(!!!) Or in League of legends i will get 80 fps on high (i used to get that on my 3 year old graphics card). Comparing my gpu and cpu to a few benchmarks, i should get around 300 fps on cs go and 300 on League of Legends.
Cables are correct, fans are running and the clock speed is normal. I just replaced my old graphics card so i'm sure i have the latest drivers as i just fully removed my old ones with DDU and installed the newest one. Someone please help me, i'm getting desperate.
SPECS:
PSU: Corsair Cx 600
CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 Quad core @ 3,2GHz-3,4GHz
GPU: MSI Geforce gtx 1660 TI Gaming X
RAM: 8GB DDR4
SSD: Kingston A400 ssd 120gb
HDD: Seagate Barracuda ST1000 1TB

That's funny. I was just installing the program as you replied. thanks for the fast reply btw. The fans are running now, is there any way for me to make the fans automatically go a little faster when i start a game?
Yes, set aggressive fan curves like mine.
fVyf9gS.png